The University of Surrey's Accommodation Office will help you find the right place to live, on or off campus, at an affordable rent, throughout your time at the University of Surrey.
Our wide range of accommodation was included in the Student Crowd Best Student Accommodation Awards 2018.
- We have more than 6,000 student study-bedrooms across three campuses.
- 650 new study-bedrooms opening in autumn 2019.
- More than 50 per cent of rooms have en-suite shower and toilet facilities.
- We offer accommodation across several different price bands, from shared bedrooms (our most affordable) to studio flats.
- Accommodation is managed by a University-wide team to ensure you receive a professional service in all areas of your accommodation experience.
- All first-year students living in our accommodation are allocated a Student Life Mentor who are on hand to provide support, help and advice.
- Our security team is available 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
What our students say
"From the moment I arrived at Manor Park reception, welcomed and cheered by Freshers’ Angels, I felt an instant connection with Surrey."
Find out more